Monday, May 9, 2011

Spring Fever

Spring has proven to be a busy season for George and I but I have still had a little bit of time to crochet!

My sister-in-law is due in July and I am making this baby blanket for her. I am not quite finished with this project yet but I will keep you updated!

Linda Permann is my favorite crochet designer! She just published 24 new designs for babies and toddlers and I couldn't wait to get my hands on this treasure! It is still a work in progress but here is my Hooded Capelet:


 This is the side view.
 This is so you can see the full view. When I am finished I will sew the top of the hood together and it will look more like the first pic.
I have three more inches to go!!!
I will post more pictures when I finish both projects but I thought you would like to see what I am up to right now... :) Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. oh. my. goodness. i cannot wait to share some pictures of my little iris in this lovely. you are SO talented. i cannot say that enough.

    ReplyDelete