Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mr. Bookworm



Hi! My name is Mr. Bookworm. I was created a few days ago for a little boy named Ivan. I have been told that this little boy LOVES books! The lady who created me told me that Ivan can sit for hours and listen to someone read. You can almost see the story taking place in front of him! This lady loves Ivan so much that she wanted him to have a buddy... a bookworm buddy. So here I am! I have read through Gone with the Wind, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, The Three Musketeers, The Scarlett Letter, Moby Dick, and The Complete Works of William Shakespeare. I want to be as smart as I can so that I can be of assistance to Ivan as he grows up.

I have also been told that the home that Ivan lives in has two cats... I am not used to other creatures such as myself so I have been trying to spend time with this ladies cat...


This is Louie. He is not as out going as Madi or Shiloh but we have a lot in common. Louie loves reading too... take a look...



I wish we could spend more time together. I think I could gain a lot of wisdom and knowledge from him.

Wish me luck as I go spend the upcoming days and years with Ivan. I hope that we get to read about magical new worlds! I am going to ask him if we can start with The foot book by Dr. Suess. I have always wondered what it would be like to have feet...

1 comment: