Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Perfect Button


Last weekend I spent a lot of time on the computer looking at buttons. I spent hours on Etsy.com and eBay.com. Although I did see a lot of beautiful buttons, none of them was what I had envisions for my sweater!

Last Tuesday I joined a knit and crochet group and the ladies were telling me about a new yarn shop on Signal Mountain. Three Black Sheep was started in NY and now is re-opened here in Chattanooga! I see a lot of time spent there in the upcoming days and months!

While drooling over the yarn I found the perfect button for my sweater!!! It is exactly what I was looking for! It looks like it is made out of clay and it has more colors in it other then just purple. I can hardly wait to see how it looks when the sweater is completely done!

1 comment: