Saturday, September 18, 2010

A New Addition To My Addiction


All year I have admired this statue at Hobby Lobby! I thought it was beautiful but I also thought it would be fun to display my work on it. There were a few different types of statues but this one is as tall as me and I think it is the nicest one.

The best thing about Hobby Lobby is their sales! Almost everything is on sale. If it isn't that week - come back next week and it will be! I am so lucky! I got this statue 30% off!!

In honor of my new addition to my addiction, I am going to show off the yoke of my sweater that I am working on:

In a few more rows I will be adding the arm holes and working on the body from there. I love how this yarn looks! I believe if this sweater turns out good then I will be making more!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: