Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Elf

I have enjoyed making gifts for my friends and family at Christmas. However, I always tend to start to late in the year and am not able to finish all of my projects. This year I started in May with Iris and Ivan's toddler blankets but quickly realized that I couldn't keep them a secret that long. :) As you know I went ahead and gave them their blankets and decided to continue making blankets for all of my family at my own pace.

This year in order to save money my family drew names. I had my sister's name! So from November 17th to December 17th I was a Christmas Elf and worked so hard on her blanket in hopes that I would have it finished in time. I finished it on time and made the presentation of her gift beautiful!! I have to say, I am very proud of the presentation.





If you are like me seeing someone open your gift is the best part. I didn't get to see Natalie's face but this picture says a thousand words! I am so thankful for my sister! She is such a loving person and a wonderful friend. I can never repay her for every thing she has done for me.

I am now working on a chic blanket for my niece, Lili. I can't wait to see how it turns out!!

1 comment:

  1. aw! i really loved everything about the present!! the box & the wrapping & the care tag. i could tell that a lot of love & thought went into it. thank you!!! it is such a cozy blanket!

    ReplyDelete