Friday, January 14, 2011

The effect snow has one me...



Because I live in the south, I am not used to getting a lot of snow during the winter. When we do get snow the little girl comes out in me and I get so giddy!! This week we have had eight inches of snow and all I can think about is wanting to make scarfs and cowls. Maybe the next time it snows I will be prepared with a ton of cute accessories to keep me warm.

The need to make scarfs started with my snowy day cowl:




Today I started the calm cowl:

I am really enjoying crocheting with lighter weight yarn! It makes this cowl look very elegant! I can't wait until this is finished. I know I will be wearing it all the time!

I also am working on Lili's Chic Log Cabin and my birthday scarf:


I have my hands full! It is a good thing that I am off on Monday! :)

What do you want to do the most when it is cold and snowy out side?

1 comment:

  1. cuddle with my family and watch movies…& drink a lot of hot chocolate… :)

    ReplyDelete