Friday, January 21, 2011

Should be...

Right now I should be...

Cleaning the house...

Give my dog a bath...

Going through our books and deciding which ones we are going to
take to the used booked store...

Making a list of things that need to be done tomorrow...

Getting ready for bed...

Instead...

I am finishing projects that I have been working on for a while. It never fails that what I need to be doing and what I should be doing get put on the back burner for projects that grab my attention.

So... Here you go! Let me know what you think... I love hearing your opinion.


This is the 100% Alpaca Wool that George gave me for my birthday.



I LOVE the way the scarf turned out! The length is exactly what I was hoping for, it is light weight, and it is extremely soft!!!




This is the Calm Cowl. I love it! I have used sport weight yarn a few times before but I never realized how elegant it could make scarfs and cowls. My next scarf project will be made with sport weight yarn. More on that later...

Now to do the things I should be doing... Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment