Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sidewalk Shawl

I saw the pattern for this shawl when we were on our way to Memphis a few weeks ago. As soon as we got home from Memphis I started working away at it! Not only was this pattern simple but I had so much fun! The pattern called for fringe all the way around but I am not a fan of fringe. Instead, I added a cute little border. In my opinion the border adds to the shawl and makes it classy. 

 


Now for my favorite part!  

There are so many ways to wear a shawl!! Here are my two favorite ways...

Have the back of the shawl towards the front and wrap it around your neck .

Have the back on your side and wrap it around your neck.

 Now you are ready to style and profile. :) 
Have a great week!
 

1 comment:

  1. love it! that didn't take you long to make! i am telling you…you need to open an etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete