Thursday, May 27, 2010

Crochet 101

I have family and friends who have wanted to learn to crochet. BUT they don’t live near me and I have found it hard to teach them with out being able to sit down with them.

So… the next few blogs are in their honor and the honor of those who want to learn!

Welcome to your crochet school! :)


Time to go shopping! What you will need:

Crochet Hook: Purchase a size N- 9.00mm to start with (or any size you would like.. the bigger the better for now.)

Yarn: Any Color (try to stay away from black and white – they are the hardest learn with because it is harder to see your loops.)

Type of yarn? I recommend “Red Heart” or if you have a Hobby Lobby near you get their brand “I love this yarn”. Don’t try to learn with lacy or frilly yarn…

Please let me know your feed back as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment