Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ashley's baby shower

There is nothing like watching your friends get married and start having babies! Today was Ashley's baby shower. It is always so much fun to get together with friends and family and celebrate. We had yummy food, played fun games and had great fellowship.

One of the games we played was to see who could decorate the best hat. Unfortunately, I forgot my SD card so my picture taking was very limited but I did get a few of our hats.


Jennifer

Ashley T. and Joanna


Waiting to give the blanket to Ashley until today was not easy! I am not good at keeping secrets when it comes to gifts. When I make something I always want to give it to the person I made it for right away. I went yesterday and picked out the gift bag - as silly as it is, I wanted the presentation to be as good as the blanket. However, I ended up being VERY nervous about giving Ashley the blanket. I knew she would like it but it was the first real crocheted gift I had given to anyone who wasn't family. She loves it! I am SO glad! I can hardly wait to meet baby Harper!



Congratulations, Ashley and Jonathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment