Friday, October 1, 2010

Voting Time

I went through all of my crochet magazines and picked out a few sweaters that I would like to make. They might be to hard but I will never know unless I try...

Here is where I need your help... I need you to vote on your favorite sweater. The more votes the easier it will be to choose.

Picture one - Since I have a long waist I would make it longer. I would use bright colors ( lime green, pink, light blue...) at the top too. This would be a good thick sweater for the winter.


Picture two - I am not a huge fan on the neck but I think over all the sweater is cute. It is a lighter weight yarn then the first picture but layers would be key.

Picture three - This sweater is similar to the one I just made. The stitch pattern is different but the over all look is similar. You can't tell very well in this picture but there is a neat design that runs down both sides by the arms.


Picture four - This sweater would be a challenge and I have a feeling it will be one that I will not be able to do just yet. The stitch pattern is a basket weave and I would have to figure out how to follow the pattern.

All of these patterns came from Crochet Today! Magazines. I highly recommend this magazine to anyone who crochets! They have a lot of modern patterns.

Let the voting begin...

3 comments:

  1. Picture 2, easy simple, classic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 is totally my style…((hint hint))
    can't you make that sweater in a stitch you know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle! I agree!

    Natalie, I need to read through the pattern. Our style is so much a like! I love it too!!

    ReplyDelete