Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Fall, Yall!

I just love the fall season! This year I have felt very crafty. In honor of the season my husband and I decided to carve pumpkins. I just thought I would share a few pictures.



Step One... Draw a face
My pumpkin


George's pumpkin




Step Two... have fun!




Step Three... cut the top off




Step Four... get rid of the eww and goo...




Step Five... show off

My pumpkin

George's pumpkin

The family


Step Six... Display


As George and I go into our third year together we want to create new memories and carry on old ones from when we grew up. We have enjoyed the craft fairs, pumpkin patches, and corn mazes. I hope to have many more memories before the season is over. What memories are you making?

What memories do you have of your childhood? My favorite memory is when my family would go to the pumpkin patch and ride on a hay ride with Mr. Pumpkin Head. We always picked out our own small pumpkin and drew colorful faces on them. I can hardly wait to share that memory with our kids.

Happy Fall, Yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment